Wednesday 15 July 2009

Disneyland Paris hype sketches

So I went to Disneyland Paris a few weeks back and got inspired to sketch some Disneyesque stuff for t-shirts on our trip
Not entirely sure on results - Genie came out pretty good but the rest range from sketchy to downright terrible


Biggest issue here is that Genie is kind of stiff, I think possibly I was too rigid with the line of action and the legs needed more work


You can tell I rushed here right? Minnie looks lifeless and I'm still being wimpy with the line of action. I'm not even uploading the goofy pic as I did that almost without first doing proper model reference and so it looks HORRIBLE

This sketch I was maybe the most proud of because Tinkerbell seems to have some life in her form even if it is sketchy to heck. Alas she wasnt completed but maybe thats a good thing






No comments:

Post a Comment